- The ENORA Unobtrusive Sleep Monitoring and Assessment AI-driven platform, with its user-friendly interface and advanced visualization techniques, transforms raw data into a narrative of nightly rest.
- A pre-trained machine learning model that has been tuned for sleep stages classification employing wearable originated data.
- The medical conversational agent (CA) is an adaptation of the Intelligent Personal Agent CIPA (CERTH), Generation A & B. In order to train the chatbot, proper educational content and formal…
- A computer vision application that has been trained to recognise the mood of the user given their facial expression. The model has been developed to run as a background service of other mobile…
- Make predictions about a future health status of PMSS (Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Stroke) patients, given a history of tracked predictor variables.
- Developed to detect activities of daily living (ADLs) using acceleration data obtained from wearable inertial sensors.